Skip to main content

Hari ini..

Sedih.
Sedih sangat.
;(

This happened early in the morning when I was on my way to send Sara to sekolah agama. Tiba-tiba ternampak sorang ayah dan anak tepi jalan, and i was wondering macam motor rosak atau habis minyak kot. Cakap kat Sara, "eh orang tu kesiannya. Kita bagi tumpang nak?" and I stopped nearby and offering for help. I asked the man, "nak pegi sekolah ke? nak tumpang?" And he replied "haah, sekolah mana?" I said "Sekolah Agama Kampung Rinching kan? Sama la anak saya." And then the girl pun stepped in our car and off we go to school. Masa dalam kereta sempat tanya, kakak darjah berapa. Rupanya dia pun sama kelas dengan Sara. And she recognized Sara. Tapi Sara tak cam dia. Sbbnye dia duduk meja belakang. That's the beginning of the story.

As we reached school, jalan memang becak sikit depan class Sara tu. So after I stopped the car, the girl  get off the car and quickly walk to the classroom. I'd accompanied them walking to the classroom as well. Maybe sebab dia nampak ustazah dah nak masuk kot, so dia nak cepat-cepat. And suddenly she fell down, sbb licin. Tapi dia bangun balik and terus jalan lagi, pijak tempat becak lagi, and fell down lagi. Mmg tak sempat nak capai. I helped her to get up, n masa tu tgk2 baju dia dah kotor kena lumpur. Ya Allah. And she started to burst into tears. Tanya dia "Sakit ke?" dia geleng kepala. Mungkin dia sedih sebab jatuh, n baju kotor sangat. Terus hantar dia masuk dalam kelas. Nampak masa tu sambil dia jalan nak ke meja dia sambil dia menangis. Ya Allah. It really broke my heart tho. I can't bear looking at her like that. I didn't wait long to tell ustazah yang dia jatuh n baju dia kotor. Alhamdulillah, ustazah is such a nice person. Terus dia pergi dkt budak tu and tengok baju dia kotor. Ustazah suruh dia letak beg and bawa dia pegi pejabat, I guess tukar baju la kot. I didn't get to wait. But I managed to see her after she's changed her baju and return to class with ustazah (nampak dari jalan while waiting for the traffic light to turn into green).

I don't know how to describe the feeling. Till now, I can't still move on from the 'incident'. I was glad that I can help her by offering her a ride to school. But, I am at guilt that I was not able to so-called send her properly, or "perfectly". I hope to apologize to her and her father if I have been given a chance to do so. I hope Allah will give me a chance to do so.

And thinking of it, it really break my heart and I feel like I'm having a meltdown.

Ya Allah. Please ease it for that girl.
And for my daughter too.

Aamin..

-Mama-

Comments

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih