Skip to main content

KL Tower Mini Zoo and Jonker Mamee House

Adib is unwell. He's down with fever since yesterday. He's active; as usual. Running and chasing away with kakak. But he's still not fully recovered from cough which caught into him since last 2 weeks. That makes me more worry.
Sara, on the other hand is okay.

Okay so this is a longgggg overdue update. Konon kan nak rajin update blog. I guess I have to be more istiqamah when I do something. =P

So it happened during the CNY 2017 long weekend. We didn't have anything planned for the little kiddos. But come to think of it, since Sara have almost 1 week school off so I made up a plan, or maybe more haha. I googled and googled for places of interest in KL and Selangor then we finally decided to opt for nature. Zoo tu nature la kan. Torn between Zoo Negara, KL Tower Zoo, Butterfly Farm, Aquaria (eh eh?). After much considering; weather, rajin ke tak nak jalan, location, etc etc, we opt for KL Tower Zoo. Besides, we've been to Zoo Negara and Aquaria. Takkan nak repeat. Nanti cam boring pulak kan.

So we visited those place on Saturday Jan,28. This place is not huge, highly recommended for those who does not fancy walking - like me *lol. But the best thing about this place is that you will have the chance to touch and feed the animals. Pastu animals dia adalah pelik-pelik tau. Aside the rare, they also have common types like rabbits, parrot, snakes, pastu ada biawak juga tau. Haha. Sara's favorite. And they also have the hugeeeeee ular sawa. Omaigod its huge and geli ok. There's also ayam jantan, betina and anak2 ayam. At least anak2 kita dapat la bezakan ayam jantan n betina kan? And oh you can also feed the monkey, parrots, and turtle. Cute je semua. Tapi Sara being the penggeli, asyik menyorok kat belakang je. Penakut habis dia tu. Nak feed rabbit & turtle pun takut haha. Adib on the other side, punyala geli sampai he refused to walk. Masa family photo dkt entrance with parrots pun dia mcm nak nangis. Haha. Hey young man! Be brave.
Gambar from my phone tak banyak. So sad. I think my phone need a storage upgrade. (hint: iphone7)
My current phone (iP5s) suffers from extremely low storage. Amik video sikit>> insufficient storage. Ambil gambar lebih sikit >> insufficient storage. Whatspp msges lupa clear je >> insufficient storage. Oh! Bummer.

So this is all I got. More on my Instagram.







And then 2 days before the long weekend ends, we went to melaka to visit the in laws. Dahnye alang2 kat melaka we plan an activity for the kids. So off we went to Jonker Street on Monday after cny. Selama ni tak pernah tau pun ada Mamee House kat situ. But location-wise was a turn-off due to certain reasons. 1. congested traffic 2. crowds 3. doesn't feel like you are in your own country though. #sosad. The traffic heading to town was unbelievably bad it took almost 30-40 minutes to even reach 10km. Cray cray sangat.

Sara had fun at Mamee House. Adib pun kemain dia happy. We registered for "Mamee chef" to experience the mamee noodle making process. They teach us how to make mamee from preparing the dough, designing your own noodle package (scribble), then prepare the noodle (cut it into slices using specific machine/tool), season the noodle and tadaaa>> u'll get your own mamee noodle hehe.  It took around 90 minutes per session. And oh tell you what. We finally got to taste the famous Jonker88 cendol!! walaupun tak dapat meja. dapat duduk je. takpelah yg penting we ols dah rasa ok the famous and yummyyyy cendol and ais kacang. Mmg sedap. Cant beat the sweetness of gula melaka in your cendol. Mmg terbaiklah. Oh boi I'm salivating while I'm writing this. Kecur liur teringat cendol tu hoih huhu~~

Ok I ended with phots. Till then!














Comments

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih