Skip to main content

Our brave girl

Sara Hana is a brave girl. The story began like this. Last week her girl friend told her that there is a boy who like her. The boy apparently told the girl himself that he likes Sara. And of course, my daughter was gobsmacked. Haha. I know I know. The kind of feeling you have when you heard / know someone had a crush on you. Aww that was so sweet.

My daughter came home and told us (of course she has to). She told me first before her dad. I don't really remember when but I guess it is before we sleep because we normally "main cerita-cerita" when we are in the bed just before we sleep. The conversation was more likely macam ni,.

Sara  : Mama nak tau tak, Amirah kan dia bgtau Sara, A.H suka Sara...
Mama : Wahhhh ye ke? *super excited please*
Sara   : Ye la. Dia cakap kat amirah *senyum*
Mama : Ye ke dia cakap mcm mana?
Sara   : Ala, dia cakap suka sara la... Amirah ckp A.H bgtau dia "I suka Sara"
Mama : *Gelak2* Wahhh.. kenapa dia suka sara?
Sara   : Sara mana tau (her usual word). Dia tak cakap.
Mama : Ooo..  Mesti la sebab Sara cantik, comel, baik. Nanti Sara suruh la amirah tanya kenapa dia                suka Sara. hehe
Sara  : ye la esok sara tanya. 
Mama : Hehe. Wahhh A.H. 
Sara  : Sara rasa haritu dia nampak sara mekap. sbb tu la dia suka Sara. *dalam hati ada taman*
Mama : Sara kan suka AM. Sape yang suka A.H tu?
Sara : Ar_ suka A.H tapi AH tak suka dia. Sara tak suka A.H. 

Haha. So that's more less my conversation with Sara about the crush. 

And ever since the day she told us about the crush thingy, dia punya melawa nak pergi school tu is "intolerable". She wear lipstick and a light make up to school, and she became extra particular about her hair and appearance. 
And on Friday last week, I thought the crush thingy is almost sorted because she came to me and tell this.

Sara : Sara dah tanya dah A.H kenapa dia suka Sara.
Mama : Ye ke?? Dia kata apa dia kata apa??? *in shocking and super excited mode*
Sara : Dia tak tau kenapa dia suka Sara.
Mama : La ye ke? dia kata tak tau? Sara tanya camne?
Sara : Sara tanya la dia "Kenapa u suka I?" Dia jawab tak tau. Dia geleng kepala.
Mama : Ala dia malu la tu.. 
Sara : tu la Sara tak tau kenapa dia suka Sara. *still wondering tak puas hati*

Haha, you see. Don't mess with ma lil girl ok. She will go hunting for an answer until she's satisfied. But for now, no luck with the answer. 

And that's the 1st and 2nd episode. Apparently I heard more from her. I guess I am very lucky that my daughter shares her joy, stories and experience at school with us. And of course as parents, We have to be aware and look after her closely, physically and emotionally. She's growing up and she will experience more in the future.

And of course this post deserve a special entry on its own. I hope Sara will read it someday, when she's a grown up. 

Sara ooh Sara! this one is for you. mama nak sara baca nanti tau. hehe

I love you Baby girl!

Mama Sara




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih