[A BACKDATED ENTRY]
A quick one of them updates.
1. Sara had her final sports day with bbim (she's 6 this year) and next year onwards she'll be joining the primary school hari sukan inshaAllah. Here's some of the captured memories during her sports day. It was held at taman wetland putrajaya on 9th mar 2016.
Other than that, alhamdulillah she's healthy and doing good. She's indeed an awesome kakak and daughter. I love her so much.
2. Ok Adib pulak. So far at 11 month week 3,
- gigi belum keluar tapi dah nampak dah 2 yg bawah tu
- he can stand up on his own and headed 2 steps (max)
- can feed himself (biscuit, steamed fruits)
- able to express his feeling; suka, marah, frustrated, geram, and excited.
- had his first pool swimming duRing our stay at Bangi putrajaya hotel last month
- and oh recently he had his babysitter switched. Now he is with babysitter Umi. Alhamdulillah he's coping well.
- suka senyum. Pandai berebut dgn kakak, esp books, toys and food
- pandai nak manja
- loves ballon. Kalau nampak ballon kat kedai mesti tunjuk2 haha
- playful sangat. Loves steering and suka sangat naik motor pagi2 n ptg dgn ayah.
- had his first hair cut
- suka panjat chair / sofa
- suka pakai kasut n today i saw him trying to put his shoes on. Haha. So cute.
I ended with the pictures of two of them. The bonded siblings. So much love. Tabarakallah anak2 mama.