Skip to main content

Master Research. A story to tell.

So I am done with viva. It went as smooth as planned. Alhamdulillah.
And yesterday I went to Uniten again to resubmit the amended dissertation as per recommendation by examiners and panel. Managed to meet my SV and the IE. InshaAllah by next week I hope to submit the hard cover.

Just so you know, I took almost 4 years to complete master studies. This include maternity leave and few semester breaks (yes, Uniten is so kind to give you 3 months semester break after every 2 semesters). Alhamdulillah learnt and gained a lot throughout the years. New knowledge of course and valuable experience. And oh yes, accountable bunch of new friends too. Managed to present a conference paper in Natgrad, get published in proceeding, using new software and new devices. Honestly I love everything when it involves writing. Enjoy sangat walaupun mmg stress nya Allah je yang tau. MashaAllah. A blessing that counts.

And throughout the years, there were ups and downs. The chaos and "silence" at home due to my tight schedule of being a deadline junkie, the screaming and shouting and tears (ni selalunya anak2 la melalak2 demanding for mama) esp during exam week or bila mama has class at night, the late night sleep (or shall I say "mornite" sleep?) boo!, etc etc too many to mention haha. Tu belum kira work commitment lagi. #Sigh. The thing abt work is, selalunya time kita sibuk time tu jugak la work is piling up. Serius menyampah. Mmg kadang2 tak terkejar sampai to the extend it feds me up. Knowing me, my level of kesabaran is not that high. Apparently its very low, to be honest. My uttermost weakness. And I am easily annoyed when my plans are not going the way it should be. And when I am annoyed I will be a bugger. And if you noticed, I am pretty much annoying when I am annoyed. Muka tu menyakitkan hati sangat. Mmg tak semenggah. Haha. Seriously? Yes. Hubs told me that. Despicable sangat rasa. Benci tau ;(

But above all, family is always my priority. I would try to leave or pause when it is necessary, or when the demand is out of control, bahaha. Rasanya I took too many pause I lost count. I would love to declare that research is the most difficult part of my studies. It took me almost 2 and half years to get the piece of the stub. Masa tu mmg in love-hate relationship je dengan antenna, dengan CST. Sampai malu nak jumpa Prof. Mujur la my SV was very understanding and flexible. Bersyukur sangat, Allah ease my way, showed me the correct path and lead me through. Masa tu terasa cerahnya masa depan. Allah is the best planner after all. Syukur.

Ok lah. dah tak tau dah nak cerita apa pasal master ni. There was a lot to story. Tapi tau je lah I ni kan short term memory. I tend to forget the things that I dislike, atau benda2 yang tak best. Mmg tak simpan dalam memori. I keep only the best and happy moments to be cherished. Yg tak best syoh syoh buang jauh-jauh hehe.

I hope everything will be as smooth as planned. I hope our life now and in the future will be as good and even better. Pray for me, the hubs, children (Sara & Adib) and our family. Doakan yang baik2 je. InshaAllah.

Toddles.

Yours truly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih