Skip to main content

Hey it's me Sara!


Assalamualaikum! :)


Hello readers, oh that's me, Sara Hana and mama. Well, the above photo was taken back in last week I guess, while my dad was driving us to e-curve, oh to be to be specific, we were heading to the Kid's e-World nak main tangga yang Sara suka tu.. hehe. 


Wow this is what I love the most about the play land. Colour balls. You see, there are plenty of colours. They are apple (refer to green), yellow, white, blue, pink and loads more. I like apple color because I like apple. It looks yummy too!
I like to jump and lie down on the balls. It was fun. Ayah loves it too. Oh by the way, can you spot ayah in the photos? 

Ahhaa.. I.. gotcha'.

Oh anyway, did you guys noticed the shirt I was wearing in the photos? The cat wears the hat. Nice kan? I bought the shirt during our trip to Sipore (read Singapore). Ala, the place where I met the duck and I cried (sshhhh..Sara tak nangis lah) when the duck came close to me. Did you remember? Hmm.. how forgetful you are. Okay, you can view it here. http://web.stagram.com/p/378577671056648934_32073705
Nanti Sara nak salam duck tu. 

Mm... apa lagi.

Yeah. Ayah bought me a helmet. A very nice and super cute pink helmet, with eyes. Yes people, the helmet has eyes, I kid you not. I love it. I asked mama to take photos of me and helmet, from different angles. Well I love to pose to the camera hehe :). It feels good to own a helmet. Most importantly, it is for safety. Even as a kid motorcycle pillion, we still have to wear the helmet. A gentle reminder. And I love my helmet albeit I have not yet wear it. Hmmm...




Before I forget, I wanted to tell the readers about my new "obsession". I am so into sands art, recently. It was fun, you should try it! I did it twice, already. Both are safely kept at home, but I think I have forgotten where did I put the first artwork. Never mind, will find it later. Here's some tips: When we do the sands art, we have to choose the appropriate colours so that the outcome is amazing. But most of the time ayah would be the one who finishes the artwork, because there was always something else catches my attention. Well, I should learn to be more focus next time. Yes, I promise. 


Okay then, I am tired of thinking and typing. I am going to have some rest and drink milk.

Yours,

Sara

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih