Skip to main content

long holiday?

Horay! I am back, alive and kicking!

Oh okay what a tagline.

So, I have a story of the good and bad.

And to release the bad one first, buang yang kurang ONG dulu :P

Will be having a loooooooooooong mid term break (from master studies). Hmm, suprising is it?
Apparently there will be no subject offered for the special semester (Feb-March 2013). In other words, will be having the break from end of January until May 2013. Oh that was long enough and kind of frustrating ok? I was planning to register for another subject during the semester, so that I can finish my master earlier *eyes rolling*. Kalau ku tahu akan ada coti lama begini, baik makcik plan beranak time ini. Huh. Ok ok back to reality and back to where I am! next conceive planned on 2014 or dekat2 nak habis master, insya Allah, Amiin. Oh boleh ke gitu? Hehe.. =P

Okay done with the ramblings.

There comes the good one. Long break, means more relax, more time, more jalan-jalan hehe, more time to be spent with Sara, and more holidays!! yey! And as a good vacation planner, ehem, I have listed few place to bring Sara over to. Well it is quite a place :) So, it's getting-the-vibes time! :)

1. Aquaria KLCC

Well these is one of the nearest. I bet Sara would absolutely love it and over the moon to see the underwater creations. Sounds interesting, ain't it? ;)

Image googled
2. Zoo Negara.

Ok to tell the truth I am not a zoo "type" person. Nature, jalan2 tengok scenery, is apparently out of my interest, in contrary of jalan-jalan tengok "barang" (shopping, as it is hahaha). Well, but for MM tercinta (yang suka alami) and Sara tersayang, mama would definitely give it a try. Poyo je kan. Oh whatever!

Image googled
3. Hello Kitty & Legoland

I don't really intend of going to Legoland but yes, Hello Kitty is a must go since Sara loves cat tremendously. She might be impressed with those gigantic cats at the Hello Kitty park. 


4. Universal Studio Japan!!!

Hooray! This is like returning to our old place. Osaka, Kobe and Nihon will always be the place where two hearts reunite, *ouch* and we would love to be coming back. It has been almost 5 years, since we left Kobe. I always wish that someday I will return to the place we used to hang out, the walking and densha kind of thing, oh too many to mention. And the unforgettable super tempting beriani at naan inn where I always get the free "chai for sister" (milk tea or ala2 teh tarik la) from the uncle owner of the shop (see, I am one lucky babe!!). Oh speaking of which, I've seen naan inn in one of zizan's tv show, those air asia-x stuff. Rinduuuuu sangat nihon. 

*Cough*

USJ is it? Hmm.. not in the nearest time. But yes, we have some sort of plan to return to Nihon for few days when Sara grow up a bit (maybe 3-4 yrs old) or as soon as both of us finished our master studies. The hallmark of an achievement. Yes, it is an aim! InsyaAllah.

So, tak dapat US Japan, dapat US Singapore pun jadi la. I heard people talking about great stuff in Singapore, here and there. Orchard Road la, the sales and whats not. Hmmm.. *drooling*

Image googled

Well enough about all those planning and holiday stuff. A little bit about our little princess. I think Sara grew up very, very fast. Yes she is a toddler now, she runs, she jumps, she laughs, she imitates people, she knows how to make friends, she pulls faces when she's sulking, she cries when she's upset, she plays iPad like a grown up kids (errrrr, I don't know about other parents but to me, sincerely, it is not something to be proud of. It's scary la wei when a kid is so into gadget, and so far alhamdulillah I can still manage her and will always! Pray for me.....), she watches YouTube (off course with supervision. wajib itu!), she owns a mini kitchen, she owns 2 book racks (kalah mama and ayah ok, dear? :p), she has more than 20 shoes albeit she only wears 2 or 3 pairs most of the time and hmmm... what else?

Our 2-years old sweetheart

As on education side, notwithstanding the hectic life (work, study, other commitments) of her parents, we tried to fulfill her with the great education, saham dunia dan akhirat insyaAllah. That is our responsibility and as long as we live, Sara will ne'er be alone. Mama and ayah will pour you all the love and care in the world. All that we have. All. And as long as I live, Sara will always be in my doa's sayang. And oh, Sara can "recite" Al-Fatihah, I mean she's pronouncing the same as what we sounded. She has her Muqaddam and loving it. She can sing ABC, count one-two-three till ten, satu-dua-tiga sampai sepuluh (off course her favorite word is lapan, because 8 will always comes  between 2 and 3), ichi-ni-san (it's Japanese. She learn during taiso in the morning before sending her to "mama-cham's" house), she has plenty and plenty of vocab, she can say "let's go, let's go", "car naik atas lori" and loads loads load! Oh she is such a sweetheart! My darling chatterbox mama heart you loads!

Adorable, she is.

She loves the camera
and the camera loves her !
mmm... my baby has become a toddler (who still breastfeed ;)) but I feel old, and sad (that I'm losing my little baby) :(

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih