Skip to main content

overwhelmed!

because of these two.

1.
I, as a student.
..the waiting of master's exam result was finally over. alhamdulillah, despite all the worries and regrets of "not doing well", "i could do better", "why didnt i do this and that?" in Advanced Engineering Math subject, managed to get a good standing result, alhamdulillah. many grateful to Allah for answering our prayers. The advanced math paper was the most killed paper because of the numerical material. I was worried sick to the extend of the thoughts of getting less than B keeps lingering in my head, and I still have all my adv. math notes safe in my school bag, in case of anything bad happen (repeat subject la, apa lagi huhu). Thank Dr Bern, Dr Aidil and Dr Hanim, a B+ and an A is more than good for me. Thanks to my backbone, MM for his endless support and never ending trust in his wife. TY to the parents and all the doa. And, Sara Hana, this is for you little girl! Mama <3 you lots!

And btw, congrats to MM too. He is cleverer. An A- and A of his subjects. Double thumbs up!

2.
I, as a lecturer.
..one ex student of mine, Qis, came for a visit today. Oh, she and 7 others will be flying off to UK tonight. She brought something with her that overwhelmed me. Something i have never expected to received from a student, nor asked for it; a gift. We never ask for a repay for the knowledge we delivered. It's the thought that counts.Yes, the thoughts. 
Oh, now I feel OLD! Hehe.

And later she text-ed  "thanks for your dedication in teaching me for all this while. May allah provide u with lots of happiness. TY for all ur support, ur care and ur love throughout 3 years of teachings. pray for all of us my beloved sensei <3 I love you sensei." 
Oh, now I feel teary. *happy tears*

Thank you Allah,
I feel blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih