Skip to main content

a lil updates

been long since I update anything here. okay this will be random.

i.
apparently my application has been approved by uni and I am waiting for the enrollment which is on 24th May 2012. ohoho x sabarnya, that i have started to think of what bag I need to carry to class, shoes and do I need a laptop asap. erk, ada kaitan ke? lol

ii.
Sara is so fun to play with these days. She likes to play pushing her 'pram' pretending konon2 bawak the babydoll jalan-jalan. Pastu talk to the baby, jangan nangis etc etc. hahaha.
And oh dah pandai sebut susu. but it sounds like "tutu". hehe. whatever lah.

iii. 
Suka sangat pakai kasut dalam rumah skrg. Like suka pakai kasut sendiri and then take off, then put on balik. Hehe :)

iv.
I was wondering how lah nanti when mama starts her master class. My class is scheduled to be on weekdays from 630-930 pm. That means on that particular day I will be off from home from 8-930 which means I didnt get go see my little girl for more than 12hours. *pengsan* But its okay bcos we still have weekend to spend with sara. *grin*
Speaking of which, the registration will be on 24th May. I wish to take only two subjects for the 1st semester. I'm still testing the water la kot surely there will be so many thing to juggling with on and on. Semoga tabah ok?
Oh, lupa. perlu beli microwave so that senang lah ayah nak re-heat sara's food while mama's not around.

v.
cograts to other half on the MESE offer by the uni. We'll do it together as always :)

vi.
Sara has recently learn to express her emotion and feelings. Sedih, happy, marah. All in all. Kalau mama ber'intonasi' marah she will like buat muka sedih and pernah sekali haritu lari masuk bilik and nangis dalam bilik. Haruslah comel and mama pun haruslah pergi pujuk. How sweet these little girl. :) Tu belum mention kalau dia marah. She tends to throw away things that she's holding or sometimes jerit-jerit. Ouch. Your voice is so tender but loud thayang. But anyhoots, mama loves you loads!

vii.
still struggling to express milk for little girl. Alhamdulillah my milk production is maintaining good so far, it does not show any sign of depletion. Well I believe in discipline, determination and supports from the loved ones. I'allah will continue pumping until Sara completed her 2-years b-feeding journey. Pray for me okay?

viii. 
Bila lagi mau bervacation bertiga? :)

loads of love,
hana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih