Skip to main content

5 in 1 updates. There you go girl

It has been few days since our short trip to Kota Kinabalu. T'was indeed a very nice and relaxing trip. Relax sangat sampai nearly missed our boarding time. By the way, I still have not upload the pictures of our vacation. Will update very soon. With picture, promise!

By the way, will be heading back to Alor Star tomorrow. Another can't wait trip. Oh rindu hometown, Allah knows. So there will be a total relax weekend at my parent's. Best sangat ya Allah.

On another note, I am sooooo furious with the people at the ofc. Extremely furious to the extend that I can't work well but alhamdulillah masih rational thus I manages to finished the task assigned to me J.I.T! Look, think before you act la people. All of us are trying to work professionally here, for the sake of seeking for barakah and rezeki yang Halal. JUst manage your own selves before you try to manage others, so that will be well and fair. I am not talking about being fair, sebab its well-known there's nothing fair in the world, expect Allah. Kuasa itu milik Allah. Tapi ada juga manusia yang rasa kuasa itu hak mereka. Dan dengan mudahnya membuat decision yang menyusahkan orang lain and make bad use of the temporary kuasa they had. Enough is enough la. Insaflah. One day when it's gonna get to you then only you will understand.

As of now, and always.. my priority is always goes to MM and my child (for now ada Sara Hana je la kan ;)). WOrk is the first, but I have put a limitation on it from 750 am (yes here we WAJIB start work 10 minutes earlier form others. Gila kan?) until 5pm. Afterwards, no more work. That is why, we have been given 8hours to do our work at the ofc. 8 hours consider long enough. Imagine, parents only have few hours left per day to spend with your left-at-home or @ babysitter or @ kindergarten. No wonder skrg ramai kids yang been neglected. Blame work and parents itself.

Ok now lets switch to happy happy mode. Sara is approaching 1 year 3 months old this coming 15th Feb. My little girl is growing up healthy, wise, chatty (peramah) and happy happy :).
1. She has 2 teeth now.
2. She can say few words loud and clear (tanpa pelat2 bahasa ok?).
3. She loves to say "jatuh" when she dropped things or ada benda terjatuh.
4. She can understand when we say to her "duduk",  she will reply "duduk".
5. She tidy up her toys / shoes that she messed up
6. she kissed on my cheek when I say, "sara sayang mama tak?" or "sara, kiss mama kiss mama".
7. She gives flying kisses and wave goodbye upon leaving.
8. She loves watching cartoon. Bila nampak cartoon on tv she will point to it and say "cartoon".
9. She loves the "I love Allah..I love Allah..so do you..~" animation video that we uploaded to GPS (GPS ni dah mcm Ipad for her OK? Asal masuk kete je, tunjuk kat GPS sambil ckp "nanak, nanak" means nak).
10. Oh yeah, her "nanak" also applies to "tak nak". Kdg2 confuse mama and her ayah. Hehe..
11. Pandai raise her hand bila mama or ayah tanya "Sape nak gi jalan2?" or.. "Siapa good girl?- Sara!!" Dia pun angkat tangan and smile.. :)

Her other words :
Kakak = kalau jumpa budak besar or baby
Baby = baby
Bol = Ball
Cat = cat
nanak = nak or tak nak
Air = air
Kakut = kasut

Ya Allah, speaking and thinking about Sara give me the calmness that can't explained. It even makes me smile unconditionally. The moment spending with her is precious, and will definitely be cherished. I loves you tremendously Sara Hana, and Muhamad Mukhlis ;) <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih