Skip to main content

Before: 4oz in 30mins, After: 6oz in 15mins! Wow!

A review entry of Ameda Lactaline.

Just so you know, I have a new BFF. I bought the new Ameda breastpump as permitted by MM. Thanks to him for being such a supportive person, especially in my breastfeeding adventure.

The reason I bought the new breastpump was because my forever BFF (Spectra3) can't be use with battery. I didn't say Spectra3 is not good. NO. It is INDEED a good breastpump. It helps me a lot in my bf-ing journey. I has been with me since I first knew how to breastfeed. It has done a lot a good deeds to me. Sangat berjasa ok Spectra3 ni. But being on-the-go pumping mother, I need a pump with more mobility and can be use anywhere even without electric utilities. I found a really great review for Ameda. It's even comparable to Medela FS, lighter than Spectra3 and it is way much cheaper than Medela FS. These Ameda Lactaline Dual has double pumping that helps to increase milk supply. Truth be told, it happened to me. I can pump up to 7oz for only 15 minutes. Save loads loads loads of time for a working-yet-breastfeeding-mom like me. 

Sorry gambar gelap sebab mengepam dalam gelap ;(

6oz in 15mins during the first time using Ameda. 
But the thing is, breastfeeding is not about what brand of breastpump you are using. Manual pump, electric pump, double pumping pump, it's only a "gadget" that will make your life easier. It's the determination itself, encouragement and semangat yang membara itu yang dapat menjayakan penyusuan sehingga 2 tahun. I'm grateful to Allah sebab menjadikan saya seorang pengepam yang tegar, seorang yang degil, keras hati dan cekal mahu menyusukan anak saya walaupun ada halangannya. I am also grateful to Allah kerana kurniakan rezeki untuk saya terus menyusukan anak saya dan dapat membeli breastpump yang bagus. I am also one lucky person to have a very supportive husband yang sangat sangat sangat menyokong saya untuk terus menyusukan Sara Hana. My husband has been with me through the upside down when my milk is not there, or so I thought, when I'm down due to low milk production, etc. Also, I am lucky to have circle of persons- my parents and those bf's friends that supports breastfeeding. Dan yang paling penting, saya sangat bertuah kerana memiliki seorang Sara Hana - "penenen" yang setia. Mama loves you sayang =).

Oh melalut2 pulak. Enough for the review. Attempt for a short entry instead. Cannot stand the bising-ness in the office.

Btw, Sara will turn 1y.o next 15th Nov 2011. Oh girl..time really flies. My little baby is now a 1 y.o kid. Sometimes I miss the time most when she's still a newborn. Alhamdulillah, these daughter of mine grow up healthy dan sangat cerdik. Mama and ayah glad to be your parents, Sara Hana.

Hugs*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih