Skip to main content

10months-old Sara

Oh anak ku sudah besar. She's is 10months old now. She is 7kgs plus. Time really flies, isn't it? She progress very well. Her psycho motor and cognitive skill has been developed very well either.

At 10 months old :
She has starts finger food, able to hold it and hand-feed herself.
She loves french fries so I make homemade fries for her.
She can drink using sippy cup.
She can stand alone for couple of seconds.
She can wear size 3(US) shoes / sandal
She can now call me "ma" and "aaya" to her dad
She has become even more chattier when she's with us, but shy when surrounded by strangers
She can wave goodbye and will clap her hands when we sing "tepuk amai-amai"
She can stoop from standing position.
She loves making weird sound, such as "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound.
She is getting more emotional. She laughs, she's clingy, she cries and she manage to show her anger.

She has not :
Been tested with egg yolk. Saya tak berani ok.. :S
Teething. Tapi bila makan dah mengunyah mcm dah ada gigi. hehe

Anyway, she can do a lottttt of things now, too many to mention. Sometimes I missed to record her milestone. So frustrating. But whatever it is, my prays are Sara will grow up as healthy, bijak, cergas, cerdas and happy kid. And I pray that she will always be blessed by Allah, panjang umur dan murah rezekinya.

As for me, I will definitely continue to breastfeed her until she turns two. That's my aim. InsyaAllah. It's been a long journey for us. But I have not decided to wean off just yet. No. I still fascinate the bonding between us when she is so close, so clingy to me. I don't want to let got such a beautiful moment of breastfeeding. Well in fact, I am not the only one to decide. It's "us" to decide, me and Sara. And I'll solely leave it to my beloved darling~

17 Sept 2011 : Dinner  @Ikea

16 Sept 2011 : Happy dapat sudu :D

17 Sept 2011 : @Sunway Pyramid. Gimme my frappu mocha mama!

18 Sept 2011 : mencuba kasut baru. yey~

18 Sept 2011 : belek2 kasut lagi...

18 Sept 2011 : @IOI Puchong

18 Sept 2011 : @IOI Puchong

18 Sept 2011

19 Sept 2011 : Love watching her sleepin'. Bliss.. ~
20 Sept 2011 : Playtime!!





"Her desire to explore is stronger than her desire to listen to your warnings, so it's up to you to protect and teach her. What seems to be defiance is just her natural curiosity to see how the world works."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih