Skip to main content

Sara is 9 month old

How time flies. These apple of my eyes is growing up well, alhamdulillah but feel like she's a little newborn baby to me. And syukur, she's still fully breastfeeding eventho she eat 3x solid food per day. She's been more clingy to me these days (obviously, I'm her only mom, aite), loves to clutter and "declutter" things and will laugh when we play peek-a-boo, so cute. She can cruises while holding to something (be it sofa or desk), and she crawl faster especially when she first saw me fetching her up at babysitter house and when someone run after her. She loves to pronounce "ka-ka" and can capture the last word she hears, let say "tuh" = jatuh, "duk"=duduk and "ma" for mama (only when she cries looking for her mama =D).

cinta hati mama

I'm yet to introduce the finger food to her. Have not started yet. I'm thinking of starting with raw fruit. We have apples at home so will make one out of it this afternoon before she's taking her dinner.

Anyway, I am still working on varying her food. Pening jugak cari recipe for baby ni kan?

Here's some of recipe that I managed to gather from the internet.

Recipe #1

FISH SOUP
Ingredients:
whole fillet of fish
celery (cut into pieces)
potato (peel and cut into pieces)
carrot (cut into pieces)
peas
water

Method:
Cook all ingredient well. Chop if needed. Serve with rice porridge.

Recipe #2

MACCACHEESE
Macaroni (boil until just cooked, chopped as needed)
grated cheddar cheese
1 tsp flour
1 tsp unsalted butter
5 tbsp evaporated milk

Method:
Heat the butter then add flour and milk, stirring until smooth.
Put macaroni and cheese, stir until cheese melt



mama's bday @alamanda

Wondering?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih