Skip to main content

Yesterday.and today

I'm fasting today. Puasa ganti. Booo.The very 1st day of 8s? Since I will be having the whole month of fasting over in japan this year so lemme cherish 'faking-buka-puasa fiest' kat malaysia tercinta ni selagi boleh. Tak kisah lah bukan fasting month of ramadhan pun kan. Who cares? Ahahaha. And speaking of which, I started my day feeling cranky abt my colleague yg pagi2 dah minum air mineral botol 1litre tu infront of me and I was in my thought of 'eh, apa ni minum air ni? puasa lah'. Then opsssie.. ok.. apparently me n the galfwend were the only person yg puasa. Its not bulan puasa ok? =Ok. Tune in back to normal month mode. Ahh bugger sungguh :P
And after tht I cant stop myself from fidgeting of where and wht we'll be having for tha break fast. Terbayang2 nak makan tomyam and bbq chicken with tamarind sauce at thai express. The chicken sgt yummyyy tau. But think of it..the portion is too big for 2pax. The last time i went there was with the babes. So for 3 of us makan ok la. Takde la nafsu keji sgt kan. Hahaha.
Another opt is santai @sunwaydsara. Tempt yg menarik utk berbuka puasa sbb takde la ramai sgt manusia. Dekat pulak dengan rumah. So tak perlulah nak rushing2 pegi sana.
We finally decided goin to santai. So aftr werk off us drove our car to my house, perform the asar prayer, lepak2 baring2 layan kepala yg pening ni kejap (seriously I am sooo pening kepala mcm ntah ape2 je), dan sempat pulak aku power nap for half an hour jap (hihihikkks..) then around 7pm off to sunwaydsara for breaking fast. Reached ther 5mins later fiddle2 agak2 less tensi cari parking (kiter nak parking depan atau dekat kedai je OK takmau jalan jauh2). We ordered tomyam, ayam masak merah, kailan, telur dadar, etc2, nasik and teh ais for me n orange juice for the galfwend for the total of 27rm. Murah kan? Anyway the order was ready less thn 10mins. Thts quite fast i tell you. Suitable for those yg mmg sgt lapar terketaq2 sila lah dtg ke sini anda pasti tidak rasa nak marah. And the staff pun agak concern siap dtg tanya kitorang nape tak makan lagi?tunggu org azan ke? Ahahaha. Yes. Makan sampai kenyang sangat and i feel like bloating.

Seronok kan puasa? Next week boleh puasa lagi.. ;P (or did I mean "seronok kan berbuka puasa?") *bwekkkk*


Yesterday was v.v.very exhausted, miserable dan keji. Malu. Saya termenangis di lab bcos of circuit project yg tidak mahu menyala. Sengal la itu breadboard. Bodododo. Maybe I was feeling grumpy with the guys yg sibuk2 sngt nak tease me and make fun of this and that dah la lapar yg amat sangat sebab skip lunch kononnye nak siapkan the proj but tak jadi2 jugak eventho few guys dh try tlg troubleshoot here and there but still cant find the solution other than I reconstruct another circuit. And oh, I did a copycat circuit (which is the 2nd board) but hecccckkkkk twas stil not functioning. Sengal. The senior tried to help me till the last minutes, and I can hear the kambings2 voices back there making uninvited jokes that really pissed me off. Aku buat deeeek je. Last2 found out tht thers prob wit the breadboard. Oh yes tht fucking breadboard??? Darn. So left me wit no choice la kena tukar board, re-construct the components on the new board , clip here & there and ta-daaaaa done. Dan dengan serta mertanya air mataku mengalir sehingga tidak boleh tertahan2 lagi. Terharu sengaaaaaaaaal. Macik malu neh. Cemane boleh termenangis ni? Sampai masa nak keluar frm lab tu pulak the instructor yg telah mmg recognize me and my name from the 1st day lagi tu siap ckp.."Hana..jadi kan circuit ni. kenapa nak nangis?". Ahaha. U farny. I'm spoiled, and crybaby. So? :P
Yang kejinya sampai hari ini dia masih ingat dan begitu concern nya bertanya..kenapa nangis semalam? Ok.Ok. Thanks for asking and being soo nice to me. I appreciate. Really :P.Baaaaaaaahhh hana crybaby :P

Lagi. The "creep" itu tadi telah tersiku lengan ku dengan hebatnya. Sakitttt la. Dah la siku nye tajam mcm bucu meja ok?? And me..apa lagi. Dengan muka tak paham berkata "adoiihhh" and he was like.. "op sorry". Ngeh.

Dan lagi. I am now in a non-talking term with dia yang cuba untuk tackle saya in the most direct n obvious way itu. Sgt kesian kan but wht can I do. I hate ppl making stuphit gossips abt me..and him. Its not fun dan tak membina langsung. Not at all. Like seriously. U r nice,ok? Too nice and nerd for me. Its not tht I am too picky but I think you should find or try someone else instead of me. With ur OK looks I think u dun hv hard time finding a good one. I am sorry.

Wahhh.. sgt panjang pula entry mlm ini. Marvelous sweetheart. Awesome blossom cherryplum. Ahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih