Skip to main content

cerita.malam.hari

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. tonite betul2 menensenkan ok? Semua benda yg nak dibuat tak jadi. Tensi. tensiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii macikkkk. Saya tidak suka jika kerja saya tidak siap. Ahhh. Bugger.

Last nite was disastrous. Imagine. Front door punya kunci tak boleh nak bukak. It was like it has been locked dengan sangat hebat. Dah la I left my car key inside. Went out for dinner with bestie @santai,again. Makan dengan sangat byk. Sampaikan waiter kat situ dah kenal aku. Ahahaha. Tak guna betul. And oh back to the door story, nasib baik my bestie tu nak tumpang solat at my hse so takde la sorang2 mcm org gila struggle to open the door. Mmg mcm nak gila. ok? Like seriously dunno wht to do. Rasa mcm nak hentak je pintu but ok its way toooo faaaaaaaar beyond my strength. Mmg aku tak larat. Luckily the oppsoite door neighbie ade. Mcm tau2 je kitorang tgh problem with pintu, dan dan tu dia pun sibuk2 nak cuci lantai depan rumah dia. Thanks to tht abang for helping me ketuk the door knob with hammer. Problem solved. Akhirnya. (nanti bulan puasa boleh lah bertukar2 juadah. ala2 berbudi bahasa gitu. ahahaha. :p)

Done with the disastrous episode. Come the 'better' part of the nite. Another galfwend came and then 3 of us had a joyful lepak and goss session at my place. Sgt best tau lepak kat rumah. Last nite reunite was full of fun and laughter. Dah lama tak lepak and gossips with the best-galfwend. We used to have good laughs back in univ time. Mmg chaos sangat kitorang serumah. Laughs our lungs out, shouting at each other like no one bloody cares. God am soooooo gonna miss tht moment really2 damn much.


Tonite am so gonna sleep early. FullStop.

p/s: I cant stop thinkin' abt the purple bag @forever21 tu. Was it the sign? So should I go and get it? Ahh. buntu.

Comments

  1. aku tau kesah ini kerana aku lah yg ada di depan pintu kan.. makanye abg depan rumah tolong.. sgt sengal kau..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih