Skip to main content

38 and counting

Oh Don't get me wrong. I am not 38 years old. I am 38 weeks-pregnant to date. 2 more weeks to go.
Today nothing much. Did 3 round of laundry, sambil2 whipped up breakfast nasi goreng+sardin+telur as requested by Sara, daging masa hitam for lunch and vacuum the house. See, i feel like an octopus. Very multi tasking indeed. By 2pm most of the chores were done. MM was so kind today he helped me with the dishes and tolong sidai kain. Hehe. Lepas tu I suap Sara lunch and had lunch with MM the latter. Now that everyone is having a nap, I have a me time to indulge with before joining 'em. Blogging time! Yey!



So I'm done with the national conference. Alhamdulillah. It went well and I am glad that I decided to submit my paper at the first place and managed to get accepted for the conference. Conference-Checked! The major part of my master studies has been fulfilled. Now I can focus on phase 2 simulation, prototyping and testing, and..write up..pfft and finally Viva voce. Nah gambar kenangan. There was no photo during the presentation. Sbb pegi sorang2 je.


Oh Sara has almost recover from fever, flu and cough. It was heartbreaking to see your kid gets sick. She skipped school 3 days last week and inshaAllah she's fit and healthy to be going to school tomorrow. 
I've been reading this book to her since last 2 months. I belief we couldn't rely 100% to school so I we took the initiative to do it on our own. Yes, it takes a little time, energy, effort and mostly, patience. But it somehow works brilliantly. I read these book to her every night without fails (aloud) and now she managed to read it on her own! It was great. Brilliant. I dont really get the idea of how to teach kids to read; using phonics or sounding etc. kudos to the teachers. But I can say kids can recognise and memorize the word and the sound. So I bought some from the whole series and Sara loves it. Now we progressed with 2 books, and more to go. But the thing is it has to be consistent. Positive, together we will do it! Ok Sara. 👍




Hmm i think i need a short nap too, before asar ni. Japgi nak pegi ioi city mall kot sbb i am a little crave for pancake with ice cream. Yummy! I am salivating yo. And dinner kat sana terus kot. 



Okbye from us! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih