Skip to main content

wean off, first attempt

I have to blog about this, for my own personal record, and Sara's too. :)

To date, I have bfeed Sara for 2 years, 6months, 2 weeks and 6 days (refering to ticker).Had several thoughts of weaning off Sara from brst milk. But never put any real attempt. Not even once.

I gave it a try last night. She came to me, as usual, looking for susu mama. I told her, alamak susu mama patah, unintentionally. And she took a peek at it. Ulang lagi ckp,"patah la susu mama. tgk ni". And God, she believes it! Lepas tu tanya dia, nak ke tak? She said "tanak la susu mama patah, nanti kita beli yang baru ye" Hehe. What a super cute and concerned answer.

Bila dah masa nak tido, she still believes susu mama patah. Mulanya Sara takde mintak susu mama. tapi lepas guling-guling atas tilam and she looks unease. Mcm gelisah nak tido. Kejap2 peluk mama, tarik tangan mama suruh peluk Sara, kesian sangat masa tu. Then Sara ckp, nak susu mama sikiiit je. Dia pun minum, memang sekejap je. Pastu cuba la tido, Mama peluk2 and usap2 rambut sara nak bagi tido. Pastu tanye lagi, nak sikiiiit je. Ok. minum lagi. pastu cuba utk tido lagi. Nampak dia hisap jari pulak. Ohoho.. susah nye kan nak wean off. Memang perlu sangat kuat kedua-dua kami. Lepas 3 kali minum susu sikiiit je tu, sara pun tertido.. tanpa susu mama. Yes. Achievement! Terasa sayu disaat itu, menitis air mata, melihat wajah tidur anak kecil yang dikendong, didukung selama ini sudah besar rupanya.. oh what a moment :(

Harini, Sara still believes susu mama patah, dia ckp nanti nak beli yang baru. Kesian susu mama. Mmg mintak nak sikiiiit je, tapi bila dh dpt she refuse to release. Balas dendam semalam kot.

Hmm..looks like the blissful night still have to wait lah. Sara is not ready for a weaning off just yet. It's ok. But anyhow, I feel blessed to be able to hold her these tight and hug and kiss and feel her close enough this long. Nanti dah besar2 mana mau mama peluk2 kiss2 dah kot ;p

Akhirnya.. untuk tatapan diri sendiri dan Sara, bila dia besar nanti... I hope she understands how much I love her. Mama sayang Sara!! =)

Mama Sara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih