Skip to main content

gilmore and oth nite

I had a greaaatt wkN back then. oleh itu sepanjang minggu ini saya mesti happy or at least menghappykan diri. ahaha.

anyway, saturday I spend most of my time lazying at home since M been busy running errands, doing stuffs, kenduri etc2 so i dont really bother. walaupun dipagi sabtu itu agak-agak grumpy with him jugak la sbb he was just around my residential area but we couldn't meet up. boleh tak pagi2 nak marah tak bersebab? haha. ya ya thts kind of unreasonable i must said. maybe i'm not handling thing particularly these days. things messed up. so sikit2 nak marah. hm poor baby :P

sunday sangat best. and oh yeah, sat evening had a quickie date with M. ahh finally after all the grumpiness there goes the loveydovey but somehow tuned back to grumpy session sekejap and then goodness sunday turned out to be soooo lovely. M fetched me at kd around 11, had a quick bfast and off we go to cineleisure to watch twilight. Tell you guys, tha movie was great. sangat best dan tidak boring. i wonder mcm mana lah kalau aku bercinta dengan vampire. ahaha. ape2 je merepek. oh. yg paling penting tidak blur mcm masa watched madagascar @alamanda the other day. sgt sengal.
afterwards had lunch @solero negeri at kj. sgt craving those yummy foodies. went for groceries shopping at giant whereby ada la org tu kan tak tau apa yang dia beli since he actually did not have any to-buy-list and then tiba2 time bayar tu lbh kurang sama je dengan harga the stuffs that i bought. haha funny la u baby. I rasa u pun dah kene 'curse' giant mcm me and efy kene. :P :P

before chow-ing, we went for a quick round of drink @mamak, then he sent me home.

but anyhoot, movie was superb, couple seat was double superb *geeez*, lunch was yummilicious, and on top of that, being blessed with 'bunga-bunga cintan yang teramat best' is super duper double triple superb. thx baby. that's why i heart you a lot. muaks.

eh yeah. i had my jeans altered. its now perfectly fit my butt. no more excess. haha i like. i like. za altera did an excellent job anyways. :D
mental note: i neeeeed to put on weight. 3 more kgs will be just fine. hmmmp..

speaking of which, i didn't know one tree hill season 5 is back??? luckily i manage to catch the very 1st episode. now gilmore girls, oth is back. wht else? Reasons to stay at home on tuesday nite. yada yada.

dah sgt pjg ni. ngantuk. bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara & Adib @Cyberview Resort & Spa

And yes we are here! For 2 nights. Pre-book on hotel's website for Superior Chalet but been told during the check-in that Superior chalet is not available at the moment so guess what, our room has been upgraded to Executive Deluxe for no extra charge. How cool was that! Yeah I know I know. Hehe. The room is huge and super nice and it has a four-poster bed. Super like. And our chalet is only few steps away from the pool. Rezeki Adib n Sara. Its Adib's first outing and first hotel stays. Anyway I am so gonna enjoy our stay here in Cyberview. Had bfast earlier at Verandah Restaurant and strolling around the resort and surveying the pool area. Sara had her 1st round of swimming with MM while I bathed Adib in our room. Later will go to IOI putrajaya for lunch.  For now, lets cherish the moment and enjoy the photos while i'm joining the kids and hubsy for a nap. Later. Hope you guys have a splendid school break too. 

Ayra Hana birth story

I have the urge to write the birth story of our 3rd baby since the earlier days of her life. But keep on procrastinating.  I had experience induced labour during both Sara and Adib's delivery. The pain was - bearable but really was so strong I couldn't put them in words. I never had the chance to feel the "normal" contraction with these two so I was hoping and praying for a natural and smooth delivery for Ayra.  No more induced labour. and Alhamdulillah Allah has answered my prayers.  It was Friday after lunch where I started to feel like sakit perut memulas. It was unlikely period pain as described by many, it's more to rasa nak membuang camtu la, senang explain kan haha. But the pain was repeating. Sakit, lepas tu hilang, lepas 5 mins dtg balik. But no sign is shown. Tpi bila rasa baby dah asyik mengeras, I know it was almost - time. So I pun bersiap, peluk sayang Adib (he stayed at home with my mom n dad), salam everyone asking for dua' (sedih