Skip to main content

ubat oohh ubat

I was supposed to write an update about something else instead of those stated on the title above. But as I had the antibiotic and cough syrup almost 2 hours ago, I felt really really sleepy. So I take a nap for 15 minutes during lunch break. But to my horror, I woke up with my body feeling all shaky, my heartbeat kicking faster and yes, I still could feel it at this moment. God know what those meds have done to my body, weakening it. This is why I hate taking cough, flu or migraine meds, for some reason. I don't mind if I do not breastfeed my little one. But I DO concern if those mentioned medication could harm my daughter through my milk. Hmmm.. I have taken the first dose and feel like horrrrooorrr. I have no idea which one causing the 'syndromes' but I definitely going to stop taking the cough syrup. And my decision is firm and final.

Comments

  1. kalo ko mkn ubat batuk pun doc bg yg safe for bf mom kan?mebi ko kene keep stok nutriferon kat umah la pasni..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ah. safe. aku dah warning awal2 doc tu aku ni bf. tu la tak sempt nak g shaklee lagi.. btw aku da dpt cheque nyer lid. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment